Environmental awareness for DIwali
FIVE PRINCIPLES OF NATURE CONSERVATION ON DIWALI
To be able to conserve our natural environment it is important to keep in the following principles -
1. Reduce : the amount of things we use
2. Reuse : the things we have in different forms until we have absolutely no use for them
3. Recycle: items that are no longer functional.
4. Rethink: the choices we make when deciding to buy something an
5. Refuse: things that we do not need at all.
So this Diwali, before you buy something new apply the above five principles and only then pay at the counter!